1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Create Company Header/Footer in Outlook

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by ymi7, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ymi7

ymi7 Thread Starter

Hiya,

I am trying to create Company Header and Footer in Outlook based on this PDF document http://market.prior-it.co.uk/outlook-stationery-templates.shtml

However, I cant seem to make the footer work properly without Dreamweaver. Is there any way to do this correctly without Dreamweaver?

Also it seems I can only get the header work properly if I do not use Microsoft Word as my document viewer. I am much more comfortable using Word with Outlook.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
    Ani

2. jimr381

jimr381

Have you looked into laying it out in a table and saving it as a form within Outlook? A form is what Outlook calls a template.

3. ymi7

ymi7 Thread Starter

Hiya,

I am not that good with Microsoft OUtlook. However, I managed to create a new User Outlook Template for my header and footer.

The question is - can I set this template as a default message (when composing and replying) instead of choosing the template over and over again?

I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/611255