Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

create email reminder for outlook from excel

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cwwozniak 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I want a hele regarding email reminder for ourlook from excel..
I want to send reminder notification to internal group of ppl. there are multiple sheets in a workbook. we have to send email reminder before 3 and 0 days. data is having repayment schedule. we have to capture due date and repayment principal amount and also there is different set of dates for repayment of interest we have to send email notification for them as well. My current data is from A2 : J 11 (and it can be incremental in future). My principal amount is in column "D" , principal amount due date is in column "E" and principal amount reminder is in column "F" here i have given networkdays formula to give reminder before 3 and 0 days we have set reminder on column "F". where as interest amount is in column "G" and interest amount due date is in colun "H" and interest amount reminder is in column "I", in column J i have given bank name which is constant for one sheet. Now i want to set email notification based on column "F" for principal amount and Column "I" for interest amount. Email subject should be "payment reminder", and email body should contain due date, principal amount and interest amount and bank name. email should go to multiple persons. i am attaching file for better understanding.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi there,
can anyone help me with vba code?
I want a help regarding email reminder for ourlook from excel..
I want to send reminder notification to internal group of ppl. there are multiple sheets in a workbook. we have to send email reminder before 3 and 0 days. data is having repayment schedule. we have to capture due date and repayment principal amount and also there is different set of dates for repayment of interest we have to send email notification for them as well. My current data is from A2 : J 11 (and it can be incremental in future). My principal amount is in column "D" , principal amount due date is in column "E" and principal amount reminder is in column "F" here i have given networkdays formula to give reminder before 3 and 0 days we have set reminder on column "F". where as interest amount is in column "G" and interest amount due date is in colun "H" and interest amount reminder is in column "I", in column J i have given bank name which is constant for one sheet. Now i want to set email notification based on column "F" for principal amount and Column "I" for interest amount. Email subject should be "payment reminder", and email body should contain due date, principal amount and interest amount and bank name. email should go to multiple persons.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

#3 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.