Create some TSG holiday logos!

cwwozniak

Chuck
You're welcome, Mike.

Would you happen to know the font that is used for the site name or have a vector graphic of the name. I think it would help with keeping the text sharp when shrinking down a larger version.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I don't have a vector image of any of it, but would love to. I bet I could search around and find the font that was used. I'm not at a computer now but will try to remember the check when I am.

cwwozniak

Chuck
I tried to recreate the text portion in MS-Word. The TW cen MT font seemed the closest to the original. I tweaked the horizontal spacing and size for different parts of it and made black and white versions. The MS-Word file and a PNG screen cap with a blue background are attached. The PNG version should work to create a larger version of the desired logo, crop, make the background transparent, and shrink to the final 52-57 pixel height.

TSG Banner Text Only Black White.png.

Attachments

All i did was create a new transparent background 270x57 in photoshop,saved it and added the png images in photoscape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online