Creating A Photo Slideshow

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

astrodaddy

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

My question is, are there any freeware programs out there I could use to simply create photo slideshows that I can then upload via FTP for my website, the kind that fade in and out between pics?

Id like to be able to simply place a link within a picture, which when clicked upon would open a new, smaller window that starts the slideshow, and when the slideshow ends, the visitor could simply close the window and click on another pic to begin another slideshow in the same fashion. Id like it to be as visitor friendly as possible.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online