Creating a recovery disc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

allan12

Banned
I have an aspire7720g, on my previouse laptop there was a TechGuy means of creating a recovery disc on this thing you can feede cd;s in till the cows come home as far as i can see,
Surely there must be an easier way? thanks Al

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What I do is tailor the system to my preferences, then do an Acronis True Image backup of the configuration and use that as my "recovery" disk.

allan12

Banned
Many thanks for your message, I do have Acronis actually,ans an external hard drive so will go that way, thanks Allan12

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online