1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

creating an email form?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ape2mil, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ape2mil

ape2mil Thread Starter

Ok this is a pretty lame question, but hopefully someone will help me out lol.

I want to create a simple form in dreamweaver. a textfield and a submit button that allows the user to enter their email address, then click submit, and I want it to send the email address to me. then i'll create an email list from the emails that come to me.

example: the user enters [email protected], and hits submit. it sends to [email protected]

It's a simple form. Is there a way to do it without having to contact the the server host, or to do it without using CGI (because I don't know the first thing about cgi)

Anyways thanks a lot to anyone that can help me!

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  3. ape2mil

ape2mil Thread Starter

Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/331060

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice