1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating an ISO with ImgBurn

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by nmithani1, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nmithani1

nmithani1 Thread Starter

I use ImgBurn 2.1.0.0 for burning cd's and dvd's; there is one problem though, I do not know how to create a proper image of a disc (a bootable image if the disc is bootable) using this software and I'm sure there is a way.
    If anyone could enlighten me.

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

3. nmithani1

nmithani1 Thread Starter

I browsed the forums, I'd done that before too, but am not entirely sure. Previously, I created an image of a bootable disc but when I burnt that image onto another cd, it wasn't bootable.

I definitely wish to avoid DVDdecrypter... I want one software that can do everything apart from Nero. I'd use Prassi ONES but it creates images in it's own .di format and does not allow for .iso.

4. ferrija1

ferrija1

Well....if you already tried it and it didn't work, then, of course, you will probably want to try a different app.

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=Google+Search&q=iso+burners

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536216

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice