Creating an ISO with ImgBurn

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nmithani1

I use ImgBurn 2.1.0.0 for burning cd's and dvd's; there is one problem though, I do not know how to create a proper image of a disc (a bootable image if the disc is bootable) using this software and I'm sure there is a way.
If anyone could enlighten me.

nmithani1

I browsed the forums, I'd done that before too, but am not entirely sure. Previously, I created an image of a bootable disc but when I burnt that image onto another cd, it wasn't bootable.

I definitely wish to avoid DVDdecrypter... I want one software that can do everything apart from Nero. I'd use Prassi ONES but it creates images in it's own .di format and does not allow for .iso.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online