1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating Email Reminders From Excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Richlindsay16, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Richlindsay16

Richlindsay16 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have created a workbook that tracks individuals qualifications that shows me those who need to renew in 90,60,30 days. I can toggle between the 3 or set different parameters if needed.

Instead of copying and pasting those details into an email i would like to be able to auto copy to another sheet and send a snapshot of the date required to renew to the individual and their line manager for 90,60,30 days

In my head I would have 3 buttons (or 4 if we could do an overdue one too) which i would press to pull through the info and send?

Is this possible and can you help??

Thanks
    Richard

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    Hi Richard, wlecome to the forum.
    Yes, your idea is possible and if you execute an extended search on this forum you'll find enough, will probably need a little tweaking to completly customize it to your needs.
    You haven't mentioned the Excel version you're using and how far your VBA skills go, this last one for the tweaking of the vba code you may find.
    Give it a search and then let us know. Re-inventing the wheel is not always really necessary

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231490

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice