1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating Forms Help

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by atvguy, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atvguy

atvguy Thread Starter

I am trying to create a form for work that I can use on my tablet computer. It should be very simple, but I am having MAJOR problems! The form needs to be composed of check boxes, a place to write notes (that can be copied to word), and a way for the client to sign their signiture on it.

I have tied different form software, but cannot seem to get a decent looking form or place for signitures. When I do a google search, I get hundreds of ideas, but the non-computer geek in me looks in amazement:eek:

This is a simple 1 to 2 page form. Does anyone have any suggestions on software, or a walk through guide on how to create the form. Currently, the form is a Word document (not form), and I use open office as a WP.

Please help!!!:cool:

2. OBP

OBP

The answer to your question(s) really depends on what Software your Tablet Computer can handle.
    If it could handle Access for instance then you could create a very nice form and store the results in a database for analysis.
    If it can handle Word, which I assume it can, then the Form can be created in Word.
    Have you looked at the Word Help for "Create a Form", it has a step by step guide.
    If it can handle Excel a form can be created for you by someone on here, but it is more difficult.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice