1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating hyperlink to public folder

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by wingnutpc, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wingnutpc

wingnutpc Thread Starter

I am working with Dreamweaver MX and trying to create a hyperlink for users to view a Outlook 2003 public folder (calendar item) on a Intranet site. The hyperlink I am using is "outlook://public foldersall public folders/itemname. I would like to find a way to have it open with only the Calendar item open. The link now opens in the user's Outlook normal view with calendar in the forefront. Any suggestions welcome.

2. Yorkshire Guy

Yorkshire Guy

Hi wingnutpc,

I've not done with Dreamwever or any other publishing tool, but if it's the same then you can't provide a hyperlink to an item within a public folder, only to a folder or sub-folder.

If you right-click a folder you have available 'send a link' but not if you right-click a posting within that folder.

lol
    Hew

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/283270