1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating my own P2P

Discussion in 'Networking' started by jerricho, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerricho

jerricho Thread Starter

I want to create my own peer-to-peer network without any internet connection in my college to play games like age of mythology with my friends. I am using Windows XP (with SP2) and we are provided with wi-fi in the college campus.
    I tried creating a common workgroup with my friend but after creating it I had no idea where to go and what to do? Do I copy the entire game's folder in that workgroup folder?

Please help !!!

2. blin

blin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/392764

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice