1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creating xp recovery disc.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by gsingh13, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gsingh13

gsingh13 Thread Starter

Can anyone give a me a detailed and clear step by step guide on how to create a recovery disc for windows xp. I've been searching the net for hours and I've tried to create the disc using some articles and to cut a very long story short I've got nowhere.

I want a recovery disc so if windows fails to boot up or load then at least I can use the recovery disc to re-install essential files so I can access windows.

Ideally I want a recovery disc that can work on any computer using xp so I don't want to integrate any software or drivers to the recovery disc. I just want the bare essentials.

Please, please somebody help me. Thanks.

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. gsingh13

gsingh13 Thread Starter

Your're a star. Thanks 1002richards this is exactly what I was looking for.

4. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

You're welcome.

Richard

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757246

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice