Creating xp recovery disc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gsingh13

Can anyone give a me a detailed and clear step by step guide on how to create a recovery disc for windows xp. I've been searching the net for hours and I've tried to create the disc using some articles and to cut a very long story short I've got nowhere.

I want a recovery disc so if windows fails to boot up or load then at least I can use the recovery disc to re-install essential files so I can access windows.

Ideally I want a recovery disc that can work on any computer using xp so I don't want to integrate any software or drivers to the recovery disc. I just want the bare essentials.

Please, please somebody help me. Thanks.

gsingh13

Your're a star. Thanks 1002richards this is exactly what I was looking for.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online