1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creative Audigy 2ZS Gamer Sound card problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JosiahSmith, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosiahSmith

JosiahSmith Thread Starter

Hi,
    I recently was given an Hp 503w and plan on using it in my home recording studio. But, when I put in my Creative Audigy2 ZS Gamer sound card, or SB0350, I never hear anything from any of the outputs but the digital out, which only gives me a loud whizzing sound. I have downloaded every driver off the web and I still hear nothing. I checked on Creative's website, but all they tell me to do is check if my sound is set on "digital output only." But, after I followed all of the instructions, my window does not have a box to check. I also checked and windows says that there is no conflict with my other hardware. I'm using windows XP 32bit, with ableton live lite, amplitube vst, fender fuse, dynex usb 2.0 pcci card 40gb hdd, 512mb ram, and a Intel Celeron 1.7GHz processor.
    Please tell me if there's a physical problem or if I need to do anything.

Thanks,
    Josiah

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973084

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice