Creative DSL Router Type 8133U-C1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bowler

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble installing my new ADSL modem.

The installation proceeds OK until I'm asked to open my browser and insert the address "http://192.168.1.1" to install my login settings.

I've done this many times with different browsers and they all ended up with a blank page, except once, when I received an error message which said "404 error you are denied access to this page"

Can anyone propose a method to view this page or suggest any other ideas that may solve my problem, it's driving me up the wall!!
:confused:

I look forward to all your brilliant ideas,

Bowler

dustyjay

Jay
If you have a firewall set up such as Norton Internet Security tunr it off then try again. I had the same trouble when setting up my DSL. If you are using any of the software Firewalls turn it off until you have your router set up.

dustyjay

Jay
Always glad to be of assistance. Happy High speed surfing and or gaming!

DJ

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online