Creative Sound Blaster Zx Z-Series control Panel = no sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lu Zhun

Hello. I installed a new Creative Sound Blaster Zx sound card and installed the drivers from the CD and have found that the controls/features from the Z-Series control panel are not activating. The video within the control panel itself runs but there is no sound. Windows shows there is sound playing from it though but nothing can be heard. Do I need to turn something else on or adjust more audio settings somewhere?

As another note, before I was able to install the drivers from the cd itself, Windows had automatically installed something after recognizing the new hardware, then I ran the driver CD. I also had a previous external sound blaster audio card/driver that I was using before.

Thank you for the help. Have a great day!

Screenshot of Issue: 10-25-2017 8-29-52 PM - Sound Blaster Zx not working.jpg

Lu Zhun

What OS are you using.
Hi! It is Windows 7 Professional - 64 bit. I made sure that the On button was pressed beside the word SBX Pro Studio which lights everything up within the control panel and allows for settings to be adjusted. Windows shows the audio speakers going up and down as if the video was playing within the control panel but nothing can be heard though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online