1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creative Zen MP3 problems, help plz

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ohh yes, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohh yes

Ohh yes Thread Starter

Well I bought a creative zen mp3 a few months ago, haven't had any problems with it, I just added about 30 songs, after that, I couldn't play any tracks, I turned it off, and turned it back on and like 100 tracks got deleted.
    can any one help plz?
    Only reason this might be happening, It's cus I took out the memory card yesterday by accident, I didn't even knew it had one, but I was holding my mp3 and pressed on it and it popped out, I put it right back in, but after that It kept working fine.
    Until this morning it just stopped.
    Can any one plz help??? I listen to it like 20 hours a day, 24 If I had the chance to, and I'm really gonna be bored with out it, until I buy a new one, which might take weeks :(

2. stantley

stantley

Hi, welcome to TSG. :)

Try the Creative MP3 Player Recovery Tool.

There's a good possibility that the music files currently on the player and expansion chip will be lost, so hopefully you have backup copies.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!