Credit Card Chips Fail to Halt Fraud

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chawbacon

Jack
This is the part of that report which concerns me...

"90% or 41.6 million of those records were EMV chip-enabled"

Now if I could just get my solution for this problem to market. Sigh...

Johnny b

John
This is the part of that report which concerns me...

"90% or 41.6 million of those records were EMV chip-enabled"

Now if I could just get my solution for this problem to market. Sigh...
In generalities, of course, what would that look like?

Chawbacon

Jack
In generalities, of course, what would that look like?
Thanks for the inquiry Johnny.

Ahhh.... Unfortunately, I cannot tip my hand about how it will work at this point, still polishing up the patent. Blah!

As a very high overview though, my proprietary solution can prevent the vast majority of identity theft occurring around world, assuming that an individual desires to purchase my solution. Accordingly, vendors will also have the choice of partnering with my company and supporting my platform. The solution is extremely versatile and has the ability to work with much more than just electronic purchases. For instance; my solution can also prevent most identity theft where it relates to IRS filings, Department of Motor Vehicles, Immigration and Nationalization Services, wire transfers, logon to websites, social media access, unauthorized network/computer/program/file access, a significant portion of the medical industry, approved physical access to facilities, etc... If required on cell phones, the solution is granular enough to support access by the FBI to the point of specifying which agent(s) are allowed access, and with confirmation of appropriate, and approved, warrants. Heck, if your really want, I can even secure starting your smart car/house; but, I would not recommend that particular implementation of my technology. ;)

Johnny b

John
Sounds like you haven't a patent or copyright on your idea yet.

If it's good, better get to implementing it soon because there is a lot of competitive effort out there.

Chawbacon

Jack
Sounds like you haven't a patent or copyright on your idea yet.

If it's good, better get to implementing it soon because there is a lot of competitive effort out there.
Yep! A serious work in progress. I never knew how much of a pain the patent and copyright processes truly are. Plenty of frustration and uncertainty to go around here.

Johnny b

John
It will be interesting to see how well consumers, etc. react to convenience issues.
Last I read, less than half the public has locked down access to their credit histories.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online