1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Credit Card Chips Fail to Halt Fraud

Discussion in 'Tech-Related News' started by Johnny b, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Johnny b

Johnny b Thread Starter

First Name:
    John
  2. Chawbacon

Chawbacon

First Name:
    Jack
    This is the part of that report which concerns me...

"90% or 41.6 million of those records were EMV chip-enabled"

Now if I could just get my solution for this problem to market. Sigh...

3. Johnny b

Johnny b Thread Starter

First Name:
    John
    In generalities, of course, what would that look like?

4. Chawbacon

Chawbacon

First Name:
    Jack
    Thanks for the inquiry Johnny.

Ahhh.... Unfortunately, I cannot tip my hand about how it will work at this point, still polishing up the patent. Blah!

As a very high overview though, my proprietary solution can prevent the vast majority of identity theft occurring around world, assuming that an individual desires to purchase my solution. Accordingly, vendors will also have the choice of partnering with my company and supporting my platform. The solution is extremely versatile and has the ability to work with much more than just electronic purchases. For instance; my solution can also prevent most identity theft where it relates to IRS filings, Department of Motor Vehicles, Immigration and Nationalization Services, wire transfers, logon to websites, social media access, unauthorized network/computer/program/file access, a significant portion of the medical industry, approved physical access to facilities, etc... If required on cell phones, the solution is granular enough to support access by the FBI to the point of specifying which agent(s) are allowed access, and with confirmation of appropriate, and approved, warrants. Heck, if your really want, I can even secure starting your smart car/house; but, I would not recommend that particular implementation of my technology. ;)

5. Johnny b

Johnny b Thread Starter

First Name:
    John
    Sounds like you haven't a patent or copyright on your idea yet.

If it's good, better get to implementing it soon because there is a lot of competitive effort out there.

6. Chawbacon

Chawbacon

First Name:
    Jack
    Yep! A serious work in progress. I never knew how much of a pain the patent and copyright processes truly are. Plenty of frustration and uncertainty to go around here.

7. Johnny b

Johnny b Thread Starter

First Name:
    John
    It will be interesting to see how well consumers, etc. react to convenience issues.
    Last I read, less than half the public has locked down access to their credit histories.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218986

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice