"Critical Process Died" & "Kernel Data Inpage Error"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BeatriceTheWitch

I only get the BSOD when playing games, not any specific game, but any, sometime i can go a whole week of playing games and have no BSOD at all, and somedays 5 minutes after a game is running it will BSOD everytime, all day long. When I try to Run any game like GW2 Or Inquisition my pc turns into Bluescreen with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR ..I've already Updated all my drivers and reinstalled all my games, also run chkdsk /f and memtest with no problems.

This is the screen:
FileDownloadHandler.png

Also this is my dump config:
(note that i have windows 8.1, not 7)
Untitled.jpg

Still it doesn't create any File or Folder and when the BSOD happens the blue screen say that its collecting info but it doesn't get off 0% .
It's the same with the critical process died it just goes to the blue screen saying its collecting info but it also doesn't get off 0%.

I'm completely baffled with what to do as the blue screen view hasn't picked up anything and i cant find the dump files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online