Critical Stop Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ksk2175

I am getting a critical stop error and memory dump and it is happening randomly.

Today when browsing online...

Yesterday when printing

The computer freezes, makes a whining noise then gives me the blue screen stop error

I have a brand new Gateway 420GR running WindowsXp and the only new hardware I have installed is a HP Officejet 6110xi all in one printer. I checked for new driver but it says it is up to date. Ive intalled some game software for my kids, but have uninstalled them now and still getting error. I keep forgetting to write down the error code so will next time if it helps. The text says something about a driver and new hardware but I cant seem to figure this out.

Norton Virus scan was negative. I am running spywareblaster and Ad-aware SE.

any ideas?

ksk2175

Here is some info from error report:

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 82BC0020 BCP3 : 82BC0194
BCP4 : 80606586 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER8ec8.dir00\Mini012105-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER8ec8.dir00\sysdata.xml

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online