Critical System File Missing Or Contains Errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JMH1953

I'm using a Lenova K410 Idea Centre Box. The last time it was used there were no problems, and it shut down without problems. During the next boot it went directly into recovery, indicating that PC/Device needed to be repaired due to subject error. Due to missing file instead of using the recovery option it instructs to select F8 for recovery tools, which does nothing or select return to try again. It gives error code 0xc000007b as the cause. So far I have downloaded to a flash drive, booting file from Microsoft in hopes to be able to boot off of flash drive into safety mode to try to recover. Unfortunately my effort came without success. If anyone has any idea how to fix this problem it surely would be appreciated. The warranty has long expired, so I'm at the mercy of the court.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online