"Cropping" Music file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lcarpenter

Hi

I am looking to see if anybody can recommend a program that can reduce the length (by chopping of the beginning/end) of a song.

Any suggestions welcome

Lee

What type of file? There are editors out there for any music file you could want.

lcarpenter

Rockn - you are busy - and probably are disliking my name already (for those confused - he is also helping me with a network issue as we talk!!).

The file is a CD audio file - I need to cut it down to 3 minutes from 7, so that i can use it as background for a quiz I am creating

Thanks again for all your help

Lee

try converting it through winamp from mp3 to wav and if your quick enough you can stop it at the 3 min mark.
just a quick sugestion before i go out.:rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online