1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cross platform gameing (pc & xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Games' started by bigk, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigk

bigk Thread Starter

Hey every one,

Does any one know where I can obtain a list of all the video games that can do cross platform gaming between the pc and xbox 360?

Thank you for your time,

bigk

2. Analytic

Analytic

I'm thinking it's just Shadowrun but I have no clue.. Most games would have achievements dealing with the cross platform players, no? Shadowrun's hella fun though with friends.. OK turns out it's actually Shadowrun, Universe at War: Earth Assault, and Lost Planet: Colonies. or maybe not you know what I don't care I'm going to chill. PEACE!

3. Woodham

Woodham

Shadowrun is a most amazing game with friends like analytic says. I have had many fun hours in front of this game. Its just sad that this game didnt come more into the spotlight. It is a much better FPS than Halo 3, IMO. Be prepared to use thoughts of teamwork. The learning curve for the game is a bit much, but stick with it, and play a few bot matches before you hop into the whole experience. It just makes me sad they were planning SR2, but went bottoms up. Also Huxley, an upcoming MMOFPS has been hinted at being Cross platform

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/737602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice