1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crossfire support

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by klbjabsr, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klbjabsr

klbjabsr Thread Starter

I just purchased two SAPPHIRE 100296HDMI Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card to place in my ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3 DDR3 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard. The board came with two crossfire bridges, but the cards do not have the tab to which the bridge connects. Do I need the cards connected by a bridge to have them work in crossfire? If so, where do you connect the bridge?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917191

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice