1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cryis warhead. Double Grr!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gulo Luseus, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus Thread Starter

Having had my previous thread closed, I am posting the same one again, as I am still looking for an answr. by way of explanation, I should have said that the game is LEGALLY downloaded through my Steam acount.. I prepaid before it came out, and waited for the release date.

Crysis warhead is having a few probs with me. I have all settings on high, res is 1920 x 1080. Works beautifully, but I get lock ups randomly- if I close and restart, I can get past the point, but chances are it will ock up a while later. Crysis(original) runs fine, so I am inclined to think its not a hardware issue re heat etc. I had to re download the game after I rebuilt my rig, along with windows, so I am on a nice fresh install. Any ideas?

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753344

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice