1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crysis wont work for me

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jokwave, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jokwave

Jokwave Thread Starter

i got celeron 2.40 GHz
    atl radeon hd 3650
    1.5x2 gigs of ram so 3
    running xp home edition

and the settings r on lowest settings and everything is invisable please help

2. tidus_mi2

tidus_mi2

3. sup2a

sup2a

dont see why everything would be invisible just because of the processor normally it just wouldn't run, however you wont be able to play, the processor is just too slow.

4. tidus_mi2

tidus_mi2

Yeah, that's why i've asked him to run that thing in the link, it's off the Crysis homepage, it detects all your computer components to see which parts aren't up to scratch.

Could be the Graphics Card as well but it's a pretty good one so I doubt it

5. sup2a

sup2a

Everything else is fine, might be a little slow (really slow) but it should start properly (if it doesn't crash first thing)... Have you downloaded the latest drivers? (should be final retail for your card)

6. Jokwave

Jokwave Thread Starter

i did got all the stuff and everything new everything has a check on it but the processer but i dont get why it would be invisable

7. MicKallister

MicKallister

not that i know much, but i hear crysis is a graphic-loaded game.
    my friends computer which is an alienware one can play crysis and a bunch of other games at the same time fine.

maybe you need to update your comp?

sorry if i didnt help.:D

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757349

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice