1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Crysis

Discussion in 'Games' started by +Bender+, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. +Bender+

+Bender+ Thread Starter

Anyone haveing a problem running Crysis

2. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

What problems do you have?

3. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Nope, Crysis runs just fine and dandy :)

4. +Bender+

+Bender+ Thread Starter

well after i play it for awhile my pc seems to start lagging. and freezing up

5. KablooieXL

KablooieXL

when I run crysis, little green goblins crawl out my floppydrive. Might be a bug tho.

6. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

I tried to get the goblins, but apparently its an add on. Damn!

7. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

What settings did you set?

8. KablooieXL

KablooieXL

sounds like an overheating problem of your cpu and/or vidcard, which doesn't come as a surprise concidering it's Crysis we're talking about here :p

9. Mayor Quimby

Mayor Quimby

overheating issue.

solution = clean out your case, inlucing heatsink and casefan. Better ventilation can help alot.

If that does not work, try to identify whats overheating. It could be your ram, video card, or processor.

10. RoBe

RoBe

or just run them all on low settings at 800x600, that should help reduce any overheating/artifacting that's going on

11. +Bender+

+Bender+ Thread Starter

Well i run it on low settings, and my pc still acts up even after its beens shut down over night. I have to do a system restore to get it to work right again this has happend 3 times. each time it works fine untill i play crysis for a few hours. Im using vista 64 with an amd 4200 duel core x64/ 4 gb of ram I also have 8 fans running with an Antec True control power supply rated way more than i really need Also using 2 7600GS 512 nivdia cards in sli on an kn8 motherboard.

12. RoBe

RoBe

have you overclocked anything at all?

13. +Bender+

+Bender+ Thread Starter

No. I tried overclocking before and it really did not seem to make that much differnce. I dont have any problems playing other games. I read an article that said something about the game might be using all my graphics memory but i dont see how i have 2 512 cards in sli

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704680

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice