CS and DoD Server Lists

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

collardog

I recently got an adsl connection in my house (woohoo) and i share the connection with one other computer through a router/modem.
When i am updating or refreshing my server list in counterstrike or day of defeat, it will start the process of collecting the number of servers and start viewing their details, then it will stop on one game server and fail to load anymore, giving me a list of about 300 games (CS) or about 6 day of defeat games and the connection will be dead, i will then have to restart the router and my computer in order to get connected to the net again.

Please help as i am sick of playing on the same servers... its driving me KERRRAZY!

Thanx
collardog

specs
windows 2000
Pentium p1.4
256 ram
geforce 2 gfx
onboard sound

eclipse broadband 512k
netgear DG814 modem router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online