1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CS and DoD Server Lists

Discussion in 'Games' started by collardog, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. collardog

collardog Thread Starter

I recently got an adsl connection in my house (woohoo) and i share the connection with one other computer through a router/modem.
    When i am updating or refreshing my server list in counterstrike or day of defeat, it will start the process of collecting the number of servers and start viewing their details, then it will stop on one game server and fail to load anymore, giving me a list of about 300 games (CS) or about 6 day of defeat games and the connection will be dead, i will then have to restart the router and my computer in order to get connected to the net again.

Please help as i am sick of playing on the same servers... its driving me KERRRAZY!

Thanx
    collardog

specs
    windows 2000
    Pentium p1.4
    256 ram
    geforce 2 gfx
    onboard sound

eclipse broadband 512k
    netgear DG814 modem router

2. rebon

rebon

Well you could try the ALL SEEING EYE to get your server lists its a good programe for this type of game and its free. Give it a try i think you will like it :D

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117920

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice