CS lan issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Reggie Ray

i'm on a college campus and i know there is a CS server running all the time, b/c my buddy runs it, anyway the lan server doesnt show up on my lan games, no matter how many times i click refresh... i have no friggin clue whats goin on.. i'd appreciate it if someone tells me what to do and how to get it up so i can play.
-reggie

Make sure your CS filters aren't messing anything up.

Since it's a college campus, and there are so many computers, maybe it's under a different IP subnet, and your LAN is a different one than his? I have no idea how the netowrks on colleges work, but maybe he should try and create a private server that's not on the LAN, and just password it or something, so other people can join.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online