Cs source maps skins text goes into a blurr during gameplay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hyeedo

While im playing cs source my the surrounding skins and models might all of a sudden change into something weird, or everything just goes into a blur. Most of the time when i minimize the game and come back it fixes but comes back even sooner.
Eventually it freezes/crashesand i need to end task the game. I'm using windows xp
my specs are: EVGA GTS 250, 2 gigs ram amd X3 cpu,
I was able to play Battlefield bad company 2 for hours without a crash.
Stuff similar to the image below happen often worse.

flyer0101

Dylan
well if you can play Battlefield bad company 2 fine i suggest reinstalling CS as it appears to be a software issue although if it happens in other games it could be your Graphics Card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online