1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CSI dark motive

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gateman01, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gateman01

gateman01 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 3.06GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 2038 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 70001 MB, Free - 45337 MB; F: Total - 6270 MB, Free - 6222 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0JC474
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled
    Hi guys I am a beginner and and a wrinkly (64 years) not sure if i am in right space but i purchsed a game to try "CSI dark motives" it loaded okay but when i tried to play it my anti vurus keeps coming up with numerour trojan visuses in the game how do i get rid so can play safely. I bought the game from a charity shop but it still had the cellophane seal round it as like coming from a store hope you can help please:eek:

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

What are the names of some of these "trojans"?

Does it tell you where they are located?

3. gateman01

gateman01 Thread Starter

CSI dark motive. The trojan viruse has the following details. IDP TROJAN FF614812 TROJAN/BACKDOOR. dont mean to be rude for taking so long to reply but had lots of computer probs and also family probs hopefully things getting back on track. regards

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058042