csrss.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

digiscott

Does anyone one know if two procedures of csrss.exe should be running under xp,1 under system and one under my user name,the one under my user name runs constantly using between 20 and 60 of prossecor resources. process shows that it is a transparent proxy server.I have updated my antivirus(avg) and run it ,system clear also i have run ad-aware and aol spyware program and nothing,any information would be much appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online