css dropdown is not working in IE8-9

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jamessavino1

Hey everyone, I am working on a take over project where we have created css dropdowns and have them working nicely in all browsers including IOS devices however not in IE8 or IE9.

http://www.resourcedirectinc.com/

Anyone that can advise some insight as to the fix I woudl be greatly appreciative!

Thank you!

Hi James

I've just checked the on IE 7, 8 and 9 and the css dropdowns (I assume you're talking about the navigation bar) seem to work perfectly apart from on 7, on the index page all is well, once you move to another page the drop down loses some of it's settings. Have you actually fixed the problem since posting?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online