1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Css menu trobules..

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by dannyn, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

I can not get the menu on this site....www.bpsep.com to go up to the bottom of the banner.
    Any one have any ideas?
    Attached is the html, css, and the banner.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    It looks like your banner is 95px high and you have positioned your menu bar 100px from the top

3. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

Is that the z-index?

4. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    No not the z index it is the positioning. Looking in the Firefox web developers tool bar it shows the position of the a element as 100px from the top but your header image is only 95px high. I have had a quick look but can't see exactly where the problem is. Gives you somewhere to look. Also the header image div is acting as a container for the whole of the content, you need to close that dive off after the image I would have thought.

5. dannyn

dannyn Thread Starter

Ok, Div on headeriamge is now closed. I still need to find a solution to the menu issue.
    Thanks for your help.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755287

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice