ctf loader error message,,please help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sabreeangel

I am playing on pogo and I keep getting a message saying,,,CTF Loader error occured. It also pops up when I open a new page. Any one who can help,,It would be greatly appreciated,,,Thanks in Advance.

sabreeangel

can you email me @ sabreeangel @ yahoo.com please? I have a few questions for you.

To stop ctfmon from autostarting and running all the time:
Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Languages>Details>Advanced,
and check the box that says "Turn off advanced text services."

What should a person do if when they try 1101doc's method of stopping ctfmon, and receive an error saying "An exception occurred while trying to run "shell.32.dll, Control_RunDLL input.dll" ?

Tried to start in safe mode, and it wants me to go thru Windows XP setup. Tried setup on C partition, and it says it may corrupt the operating system already installed. Tried setup on D partition, and it says all files on D will be deleted...I need them. So I backed out of safe mode. Any other help? Thanks very much!

OK, I'm confused. Don't really know what happend to you but the easiest way to get to Safe Mode from a functional system is through msconfig.

Start>Run. Type msconfig Open the "boot.ini" tab.
Place a checkmark in the box for "SAFEBOOT"
(http://pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/ht/smsysconfig.htm)

Apply. OK.

You will be prompted to reboot. Yes or no, the next boot will be into Safe Mode. When finished in Safe Mode, return to msconfig and uncheck the box for normal boot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online