1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CTF Loader Error Message

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Pastrygeek, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Pastrygeek

Pastrygeek Thread Starter

I keep getting the error message "CTF Loader cannot load, etc." I have eliminated all the Office files that I can find, but I still keep getting the error message. Any suggestions for eliminating this constant nuisance message would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

How to repair Office
    Start > control panel > add/remove > select Microsoft Office and then click change > select Repair Office when the menu appears. This should repair any errors in Office.
    (you may need your Office Disk ready, unless there is a ghost image called 'ose.exe' installed on your computer.

3. Johanne

Johanne

Many thanks, I was getting the same problem and tried repairing and it appears to work.

4. Ruby888

Ruby888

I also got this CTF loader problem recently. The error message showed up when I started my pc or browsed different websites each time. I tried your suggestion and it worked right away. It did require my original CD disc. Now my computer runs faster. Thanks very much for your suggestion!

5. rehmann

rehmann

I have run into the same problem here for some unknown reason. I have now tried this repair and hope that it fixes the problem. I'll advise one way or the other as I check this out. Thanks
    Steve Rehmann

6. Elvandil

Elvandil

Start > All Programs > Control Panel > Select Date,Time,Language and Regional Options.

Then select Regional and Language Options. Click on Languages > Select Text Services and Input Languages > Settings > Advanced . Check "Turn Off Advanced Text Services".

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/498553

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice