CTX VL500 monitor suddenly out of focus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spaceman_333

Hi,

A little while ago my 9 year old ran in my office and said, "Papa',
my screen is all fuzzy!!" Sure enough it is out of focus. I have degaussed and run all the traps that I know including installing an Acer monitor that I had lying around. It's in focus.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the CTX clear and sharpe again??

Thank you.

spaceman:confused:

The last monitor that I seen turn fuzzy for no apparent reason needed to see the repair shop. Unless you are trained to repair monitors, I wouldn't attempt to do it yourself.

spaceman_333

Hi stangg2,

I agree with you. I got my monies worth out of this one as I paid $50 for it over 4 years ago. Just thought it might be something simple to get it back in focus.

regards,
spaceman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online