1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cucusoft Zune converter

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gracie61, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gracie61

gracie61 Thread Starter

(n)

I recently purchased Cucusoft Zune coverting software....I used the demo version on my other laptop and it worked perfect and it crashed and burned. So I bought a new laptop within a couple of days of puchasing the software,,,,,My new computer has Ultimate 64 bit...I have e-mailed and e-mail these people until I'm blue in the face I have sent them a file they asked for 3 other times and thats all they do is ask for this file that has been sent...PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TONS OF TROUBLE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...
    I asked them if the 64 bit was a problem their answer was send file such and such...DUH..
    Any advice??????

2. Cameron_98926

Cameron_98926

the problem is actually the Zune. Microsoft made it incompatible with both Vista and 64 bit systems for some dumb reason i have been seeing the problem everywhere

3. Musaffa1

Musaffa1

The Zune issue with Vista was fixed long ago.
    I currently use Zune Software v.2.5, Cucusoft Zune Converter v.7.15, and Vista Ultimate 64 SP1. They all get along just fine. I have no problems at all. Actually, the conversion times are much quicker since I upgraded my laptop from 32 to 64.
    hope this helps. good luck.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701776

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice