Cucusoft Zune converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gracie61

(n)

I recently purchased Cucusoft Zune coverting software....I used the demo version on my other laptop and it worked perfect and it crashed and burned. So I bought a new laptop within a couple of days of puchasing the software,,,,,My new computer has Ultimate 64 bit...I have e-mailed and e-mail these people until I'm blue in the face I have sent them a file they asked for 3 other times and thats all they do is ask for this file that has been sent...PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TONS OF TROUBLE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...
I asked them if the 64 bit was a problem their answer was send file such and such...DUH..
Any advice??????

the problem is actually the Zune. Microsoft made it incompatible with both Vista and 64 bit systems for some dumb reason i have been seeing the problem everywhere

The Zune issue with Vista was fixed long ago.
I currently use Zune Software v.2.5, Cucusoft Zune Converter v.7.15, and Vista Ultimate 64 SP1. They all get along just fine. I have no problems at all. Actually, the conversion times are much quicker since I upgraded my laptop from 32 to 64.
hope this helps. good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.