.CUE redundancy error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jscuzza

I just burned a .cue image to a cd-r than I tried to install the software. In the middle of installing it I get a redundancy error:

Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
(0x17)

My friend told me that this could be fixed, he didn't know how to do that though. My question is if anyone knows how to fix this.

I use DaemonTools before I burn it... Useing Daemon tools you can mount the bin virtually as a cd try and install it and this will tell you if its going to burn and not work (I.E. bad file or something).

This is how I archive alot of my data (rip to bin cue, store on HDD, and use DeamonTools to open install or modify them) much easier than sorting through a ton of media and you don't lose things.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts