*curls up into small ball, then explodes* RAVEN SHEILD...RRRRGGGG

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

The Hacker

About 6 times i have downloaded the patch for it, US version and UK. all saying, this does not fit your langague (how eva the hell it is spelt). I installed the retail version, in english and still nothing. can u guys help me on like overriding the langauge so it accepts the damn patch.

(o an my name isnt true, i cant)

OK, completely uninstall the game. Make sure any leftover files are deleted as well. Then, install the retail US version, and try installing the patch.

The Hacker

hmm, k. well i got info from a player that plays it, and the smartest guy here. the player said

m8,gownload 1.0 to 1.41 uk exe then download PB(punkbuster) & in ur options turn it on.link---> www.theplatooncom <---it might be invisable the link but its there.gL

which seriously, aint helpful. so ill go with mctim

It's probably something in the registry then...click Start->Run, type 'regedit' (without quotes) to open the registry editor, and hit Ctrl+F to open the Find window. Search for the game developer's name, and see what comes up...it will only come one at a time, so you have to hit Find next, or something....but if you see something with language, then delete it and try installing again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online