1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Current driver display too small...

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dinaduk, Jan 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dinaduk

dinaduk Thread Starter

I just bought a LIVING BOOKS software for my son and I installed it per the pop up instructions on the screen...but when I try to run/play it I get a "living books window" that states "Current display driver palette too small" What does this mean and how do I fix it?:confused:

2. SavvyLady

SavvyLady

3. DoyceJ

DoyceJ

Try going to start>settings>active desktop>customize my desktop>settings tab. Click the down arrow in the colors box and let me know what the last listing is and if you are set to that.

4. slipe

slipe

Right click on the desktop and select Properties>settings. Report what is listed under “Colors”.

5. DoyceJ

DoyceJ

Thats what I said. :)

6. dinaduk

dinaduk Thread Starter

Sorry it took me so long to reply...my color setting is currently at 800x600 but I have already tried to adjust that setting to the smallest and the biggest (from the advise of a friend) and it didn't work...the error message still popped up...I went to the website posted by savvy lady and that seemed confusing....need more help...I'm a computer dum dum...sorry

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63827

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice