Cursor blinking and wont stop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

uscstaylor

Can someone please help me, My cursor on my desktop wont stop blinking the hour glass, I dont know how it started, but it happened about 1 week ago, I thought that it might stop or go away and it didnt. I dont know if its anything running in the backgroud, please help. thanks

ALT CTRL DEL - processes - click on the cpu tab/column twice and then see what is eating the CPU

I'm running w98 se and there is no cpu tab. I don't see anything unusual running in the background. I guess I can learn to live with it.

Sorry jan3et, you hopped a thread in a forum that has those features - post your problem in the 98 forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online