Cursor moving around while typing emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mort Snerd

I have a new dell laptop w/windows vista system and using roadrunner as ISP. While typing an email, the cursor will jump around all over to a new spot usually back to the middle of previously typed areas. I'll then have to delete that part and replace cursor where it needs to be. Any ideas on what to do to fix this besides Hari Kari? It happens on websites, anywhere I type besides just emails.

Mort Snerd

Thanks for the help. I knew it had to be easy. Truck drivers hands and little laptops dont synch very well, lol. Thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online