Custom desktop resolution

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

F8L23

I have a Presario V6000 laptop and a Olevia 27 inch widescreen tv/monitor. I want to use the 27 inch, but for whatever reason Vista won't let me use the custom resolution of 1360x768(I only have a VGA cable, and not an hdmi cable). Is there any program that will let me use that resolution? Thank you, and sorry if this isn't the right category, lol it was a toss up between this one and the image one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online