1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Custom Map in Age of Empires II. How to put resources?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AbvAvgUser, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser Thread Starter

I am trying to make a custom map in Age of Empires II, The Age of Kings.

The rest all is okay, but I am not able to put resources like gold, stone, relics, bushes, etc. on the map. I just can't find how to do it.

Does any one know? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. tobster

tobster

when you have the map edititor open, their should be icons at the bottom to click, click then then click enywhere on the map to place them down

3. AbvAvgUser

Its not that simple!! There are no icons anywhere :( There must be some specific way of doing it which I am not able to find out.

Any idea?

4. Big-K

Big-K

I was looking for something in a search and found this old thread. Here:

Go to the 'Units' tab. On the dd menu where it has 'Gaia', P1', and 'P2', select Gaia. Go to the Other section(where it has buildings, heroes, units, and other). Under that is the stuff like gold, stone, trees, fishies, etc. It also has some cool bg objects.

Not sure why i just did that but hell.

5. AbvAvgUser

I have stopped playing that game since very long time. But thanks for the tip.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/128611