Custom PC Not Booting Up

PabloHenrique

No exactly the opposite, you should connect monitor to NVIDIA card not motherboard integrated GPU.

You must also ensure BIOS GPU settings are properly set, but I'm afraid of giving you advice on BIOS,
BIOS GPU setting at your own risk
it keeps turning on and Turning off by itself now.

it keeps turning on and Turning off by itself now.
What is turning ON/OFF? monitor?

I assume you are connecting with DVI cable, if so you can find buttons on your monitor, use them to set input to either DVI explicitly or AUTO mode.

Make sure NVIDIA is properly connected and is working, fans spinning, GPU warm etc...

PabloHenrique

What is turning ON/OFF? monitor?

I assume you are connecting with DVI cable, if so you can find buttons on your monitor, use them to set input to either DVI explicitly or AUTO mode.

Make sure NVIDIA is properly connected and is working, fans spinning, GPU warm etc...
Sorry I should start being more specific. My computer keeps rebooting and still has no display. I think it might be the psu?

Sorry I should start being more specific. My computer keeps rebooting and still has no display. I think it might be the psu?
If you detach dedicated GPU (NVIDIA card), and connect monitor to motherboard to use integrated one, does that let you enter BIOS?

crjdriver

You can connect to the onboard port until the cows come home; never going to work. The onboard port on the motherboard is to support the APU series of processors that have video. The 2600 you list has no video.
Have you followed ALL of the steps in the guide? If so, you should already know what is causing the problem.
Note the final steps are to swap your parts with known good units ie ram, motherboard, pw supply, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online