1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Custom Titles?

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Servant of Eru, Sep 15, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

Something that was kinda cool that they did at the site I was banned from, was instead of just having the standard titles, the mods would give out a "special" title to someone, based on some sort of character trait that the member had. At another forum, they let you pick your own title (which was alot of fun).

For example, at the site where the mods gave you titles, I racked up two during my stay there:

Sgt. Scapegoat~Because everyone had alot of fun blaming me for whatever they saw fit.

&

Pvt. Prozac~Because for awhile I was fairly depressed.

At the site where you picked your own title I had one (that I want to have here):

Meek Servant of Maleldil~The Universe's God in C.S. Lewis's space trilogy, which is also where I got my location from...:)

It would be really cool if I could get the last title here, because when I'm able to get a Custom AV, I plan to get a pic of Mars. Which is also known as Malacandra. ;)

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Just put that in your site location in your user control panel instead of "The Planet of Malacandra" if you feel the need and have the title show instead of the planet. :) We used to be able to put titles where the tech% is. Take care. angel :)

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

P.S.-Good thing the mods here aren't choosing your title! :D

4. shortnpretty

shortnpretty

LOL.....easy for you to say Marlene, you have the title "The Goddess of Random and Resident Angel". ;) :D Which, I might ad, is appropriate.

I would hate to think what title I would be given. :eek:

5. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

My forum allows you to change other peoples titles, we now have a couple N00BS, a fart, and a poop head for members :eek:

6. Lurker1

Lurker1

Which is a good reason not to allow that here. Just think what Mulder would do to all the titles of the users he doesn't like :eek:

7. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Imagine what mulder would to the people he does like :eek:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164908

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice