Customise Login Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thedeadghost

Hi !

Please let me know how to make the account picture on the windows 7 login screen look bigger. I got windows 7 ultimate. Its possible to change the login background, I have seen screenshot of the login screen with a big account picture. The current account picture is so small have to wander so much to get on it !

Thanks

antech

Banned
You can use the tune up utility or the Logon Screen Changer to change to logon screem

thedeadghost

You can use the tune up utility or the Logon Screen Changer to change to logon screem
Thanks for the suggestion, but that will only change the login background image. I need to enlarge the account picture so that can easily find it on the screen with out scrolling much :)

The screen shot that you saw of a big account picture is probably a result of using low resolution, like 800x600. Mine account picture was big at first, because the correct video card driver was not installed, and so Windows used a low screen resolution..

thedeadghost

Thanks for all your help people. I think its the res. that will bring the big account pic.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online