1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Customise Login Screen

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by thedeadghost, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thedeadghost

thedeadghost Thread Starter

Hi !

Please let me know how to make the account picture on the windows 7 login screen look bigger. I got windows 7 ultimate. Its possible to change the login background, I have seen screenshot of the login screen with a big account picture. The current account picture is so small have to wander so much to get on it !

Thanks

2. antech

antech Banned

You can use the tune up utility or the Logon Screen Changer to change to logon screem

3. thedeadghost

Thanks for the suggestion, but that will only change the login background image. I need to enlarge the account picture so that can easily find it on the screen with out scrolling much :)

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

The screen shot that you saw of a big account picture is probably a result of using low resolution, like 800x600. Mine account picture was big at first, because the correct video card driver was not installed, and so Windows used a low screen resolution..

5. Lance1

Lance1

Also if you have more then one account at log-on will affect the account picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. thedeadghost

Thanks for all your help people. I think its the res. that will bring the big account pic.

7. antech

antech Banned

Please mark this as solved.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!