customize your folders-thought I'd share

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Is ther an advantage to dowloading both?
this is a great find that you have passed on. People with visual ADD/ADHD will find these of great help. i will thank you for all who suffer with that disablity.
kali

Perhaps I am missing something here but I can't seem to activate this program ........ I have downloaded and installed the program but have not been able to trigger the colour change!.

ms_khw

Hi, if you have installed it then you should be able to right click the folder that you'd like to style and select Color Label. There you will find a choice of colors or customize. Good luck.

ms_khw said:
Hi, if you have installed it then you should be able to right click the folder that you'd like to style and select Color Label. There you will find a choice of colors or customize. Good luck.

I have the program properly installed but there is obviously some element preventing the implementation of the program function because no matter what colour I select in the manner you describe I am left with the standard WIN XP default colour. :confused:

I Have just realised the reason for my dilema ......... I have two hard drives on my system and this utility will only work with folders on the drive that the program is installed on ie: the "C" drive ......... I was trying to implement a folder on my "D" drive ....... cool little utility (y) .

I guess I am having a similar problem. When I change the color from the basic yellow to another color all folders in my files change. Not just a single one or a group of ones. ideally i would like to use a color code association with my folders.
thanks
ps still a great link and I am willing to work at getting it right. :)
kali

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts