1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Customized Computer Case

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Damonc, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damonc

Damonc Thread Starter

I'm going to buy a new computer case so that I can customize it etc. I want to put a window in the side panel, so I'm wanting someone to recommend the best way to go about it. (cutting etc)
    That's it.

2. captainbaldo

captainbaldo

I'm not personally too familiar with customizing cases, but I know if you do a web search for "case mod" or "case mods" you can usually turn up some pretty good information.

Also, I know alot of companies carry items to mod your case with like neon strips and such, and alot of times they have FAQ's right on their websites.

3. Alex Ethridge

Alex Ethridge

I always thought the case cover was something you threw away or stored away after building the computer. :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/68800

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice