Cuteness Overload :)

LOL............first i thought you meant me yvonne :p ..........but yeah that bunny is adorable.........:D (y)

poochee said:
All tired out from Christmas? Precious. :)
Hehehe Yep! I had sent her to take a bath and there was singing and splashing and then.... the quiet. I'd heard her get out and called back for her to put her pajamas on and got an "OK, Mommy" out of it and usually there's some singing or things falling over or something because you know, she's six. And usually, she runs out with her pj's on and I comb her hair and put her to bed, but she never ran out. So I got curious and went to check and there she was. Passed out cold. :D

I was just thinking (DANGER! ), there is no way that a thread with this title gets put up without A) Me posting a picture of Gabi and B) Moonmist thinking the thread is an homage to her. :D

DiSaidSo said:
I was just tihnking, there is no way that a thread with this title gets put up without A) Me posting a picture of Gabi and B) Moonmist thinking the thread is an homage to her. :D
True dat................its like Stevie and Ray all over again :p

ymfoster

Glad you all enjoyed it :D

Di your li'l human is sure a sweetie :D

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
DiSaidSo said:
Hehehe Yep! I had sent her to take a bath and there was singing and splashing and then.... the quiet. I'd heard her get out and called back for her to put her pajamas on and got an "OK, Mommy" out of it and usually there's some singing or things falling over or something because you know, she's six. And usually, she runs out with her pj's on and I comb her hair and put her to bed, but she never ran out. So I got curious and went to check and there she was. Passed out cold. :D
Other than the words "Mommy" and "six" that spiel could be coming from Chava. (I supposes you could replace six with blond.)

DiSaidSo said:
Awwwwwwwwww!!! soooooooo adorable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online